Erik says Toshiba owners looking to get their warranty repairs done quickly by authorized providers are largely out of luck because the company refuses to let authorized providers fix most Toshibas, demanding instead that they be sent back to the company. [More]
By Phil Villarreal May 7, 2010
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash