Sandy has a delightfully squirrel-proof bird feeder, but five years of outdoor use and bird landings took a toll. She tells Consumerist that when she contacted the manufacturer, Brome Bird Care, about buying some replacement perches, the company just went ahead and replaced the entire feeder, claiming a defect in the original. Chirp for joy! [More]
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash