Teaching young adults responsibility — and showing them that responsibility can have financial benefits — pays off in the long run by cultivating a solid work ethic. That’s the thinking behind a new multi-company initiative spearheaded by Starbucks. [More]
This is our 100th Friday Top Posts and Open Thread. Hooray!
- China’s Hypergrowth Fueled By Building Giant Cities No One Lives In
- Neighbors Are Mad At Guy Who Got $300K House For $16
- This Is How You Should Quit Your Job At Taco Bell
- 7.5 Sweltering Hours On A Bus: The MegaSauna Rides Again, Gets Lost
- Small Arizona Town In Furor After 2nd Citizen Arrested For Speaking At Town Meeting