In case you aren’t already huffy that you most likely can’t buy booze at your local Starbucks yet, here’s another thing to be sad you can’t have: white chocolate lemon lattes. A “Creamy Vanilla Latte with Lemony Swirl,” to be exact. Alas, now we’ll never know how well sweetened lemon topping and coffee go together. [Brand Eating]
Starbucks Vanilla Lemon Latte Exists (In Japan), Looks Delicious
- adventures in espresso Secret Menu Adventure: Consumerist Tries To Order An ‘Undertow’ At Starbucks
- Ordering of the Future Would Pre-Ordering Your Starbucks Be Convenient Or Just Make People Hate You?
- mark of the beans Starbucks Customer Claims Barista Gave Her Satanic Latte Art
- record breaking New Starbucks Free Drink Record Set With $54 Sexagintuple Vanilla Bean Mocha Frappuccino
- caffeine fix Starbucks Customers Suing Over Allegedly Skimpy Latte Servings