In case you aren’t already huffy that you most likely can’t buy booze at your local Starbucks yet, here’s another thing to be sad you can’t have: white chocolate lemon lattes. A “Creamy Vanilla Latte with Lemony Swirl,” to be exact. Alas, now we’ll never know how well sweetened lemon topping and coffee go together. [Brand Eating]
Starbucks Vanilla Lemon Latte Exists (In Japan), Looks Delicious
More From Consumerist
- Secret Menu Adventure: Consumerist Tries To Order An ‘Undertow’ At Starbucks
- Starbucks Customers Suing Over Allegedly Skimpy Latte Servings
- Starbucks Will Have To Face Lawsuit Over Underfilled Lattes
- Starbucks Adds Latte Macchiato To Permanent Menu — So… What The Heck Is A Latte Macchiato?
- Starbucks Launching Pumpkin Spice K-Cups