Having healthier menu options for kids is one thing, but convincing them that they want to eat apple slices or carrot sticks instead of fries? That’s an uphill battle for parents, says the girl whose first two words were “French fries.” As another option, Burger King is adding its healthier Satisfries option for kids’ meals. [via BurgerBusiness.com]
Burger King Adding Satisfries To Kids’ Menu Because Children Like French Fries
- keep'em coming New “McDonald’s Of The Future” In Missouri Will Offer All-You-Can-Eat French Fries
- moderately pleased meal Panera Revamps Kids’ Menu To Remove Additives, Sweeteners, Soda
- 360 degrees of chicken Burger King Will Sell Chicken Fries In Ring Form
- another meal deal Burger King Has A New “2 For $10” Meal Deal, But Who’s It Actually For?
- begun the value meal wars have Burger King Introduces 5-Item Value Meal For $4
Previous Let’s Just Call Oscar Mayer’s New Protein Packs What They Really Are: Lunchables For Adults