Why are we not surprised that a man caught riding a baggage claim carousel at the Des Moines International Airport did it 1. on a dare and 2. perhaps while under the influence of alcohol? No charges have been pressed yet but security frowns on people riding the moving belt, especially as it goes through the secure area where bags are loaded. [via the Des Moines Register]
Just Because It’s Called A Baggage “Carousel” Doesn’t Mean You Should Ride It
- emotional baggage Delta Testing 20-Minute Guarantee On Checked Bags For Frequent Fliers. What’s The Catch?
- ruining it for the rest of us Couple Accused Of Stealing $45K Worth Of Luggage From Airport
- emotional baggage Delta Makes 20-Minute Bag Guarantee Permanent, But Still Severely Limited
- Where's My Bag? American Airlines Launches Real-Time Baggage Tracking Service For Travelers
- the unfriendly skies American Airlines Leaves Travelers Stranded Around Globe Without Luggage