We aren’t experts on meat or anything, but we’re surprised to see what is obviously a very, very fine gourmet product just sitting around in some random Price-Rite store. Reader Rachel spotted this sign while shopping. At almost $2 million per pound according to the unit pricing, these spare ribs must have come from a very famous and delicious pig. We’re guessing that talking one that is (was?) the GEICO mascot.
These May Be The Finest Spare Ribs In All The Land
More From Consumerist
- Store Fitting Rooms Are Terrible And Make Everyone Feel Terrible
- New Student Aid Enforcement Unit Created To Address Alleged Fraud At For-Profit Colleges
- Here Are The 8 U.S. Craft Brewers Bought By Anheuser-Busch Since 2011
- Here’s Some Fuzzy Pricing Math That Isn’t At Target
- Which Stores Will Have The Best Black Friday Deals?