We aren’t experts on meat or anything, but we’re surprised to see what is obviously a very, very fine gourmet product just sitting around in some random Price-Rite store. Reader Rachel spotted this sign while shopping. At almost $2 million per pound according to the unit pricing, these spare ribs must have come from a very famous and delicious pig. We’re guessing that talking one that is (was?) the GEICO mascot.
These May Be The Finest Spare Ribs In All The Land
- the imperfect fit Store Fitting Rooms Are Terrible And Make Everyone Feel Terrible
- Stepping Up Its Game New Student Aid Enforcement Unit Created To Address Alleged Fraud At For-Profit Colleges
- gobbling up the craft beer market Here Are The 8 U.S. Craft Brewers Bought By Anheuser-Busch Since 2011
- black friday Which Stores Will Have The Best Black Friday Deals?
- that's a lotta guacamole Got $3.8M To Spare? You Can Buy The House Chipotle’s Founder Built With Burrito Money