We aren’t experts on meat or anything, but we’re surprised to see what is obviously a very, very fine gourmet product just sitting around in some random Price-Rite store. Reader Rachel spotted this sign while shopping. At almost $2 million per pound according to the unit pricing, these spare ribs must have come from a very famous and delicious pig. We’re guessing that talking one that is (was?) the GEICO mascot.
These May Be The Finest Spare Ribs In All The Land
- new and exciting fridges Refrigerator Transforms Into Freezer, No Decepticons Involved
- buy by the ounce Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Costco Agree To Finally Put Unit Pricing Online
- the imperfect fit Store Fitting Rooms Are Terrible And Make Everyone Feel Terrible
- seeing things Upscale Lingerie Store Removes Mannequin With Visible Ribs After Passersby Complain
- flat tires The New Frontier In Fuel Savings: Cars Without Spare Tires