Sriracha mania continues nationwide. The newest product with the flavor of spicy chili to hit the market? Vodka. We were ambivalent about the idea until we saw UV Vodka’s serving suggestion on their site: use in Bloody Marys. Hmm. Sounds good, whether that’s before or after you add the cheeseburgers to your tomato-based mixed drink. [UV Vodka via Jezebel]
Sriracha Vodka Is Here To Chili Up Your Booze
- stocking a floating city What’s Huge, Floats & Has 32,000 Bottles Of Beer, 6,100 Bottles Of Wine & 5,400 Bananas On Board?
- booze buzz Alcohol Companies Angling For Health-Conscious Consumers With Boozy Seltzer Drinks
- it's an all ages party Teen Shoppers Can Get Drunk Without ID On CVS Homeopathic Laxative
- alcohol The Global Booze Market Shrank For The First Time In 10 Years
- just for her “Pinkwashing” May Soon Be A Marketing Ploy Of The Past