Sriracha mania continues nationwide. The newest product with the flavor of spicy chili to hit the market? Vodka. We were ambivalent about the idea until we saw UV Vodka’s serving suggestion on their site: use in Bloody Marys. Hmm. Sounds good, whether that’s before or after you add the cheeseburgers to your tomato-based mixed drink. [UV Vodka via Jezebel]
Sriracha Vodka Is Here To Chili Up Your Booze
- hot diggity Pizza Hut New Zealand Redeems Itself With Crusts Stuffed With Chili Dogs
- Sriracha Everything Taco Bell Testing Sriracha-Flavored Menu Items
- a spring courtship Texas “Sriracha Delegation” Heads To California In Attempt To Woo Huy Fong Foods
- hey big spender Why Is A Hotel Minibar’s Vodka Often Cheaper Than The Peanuts?
- sam's club Sam’s Club Put Money-Back Guarantee On Booze Labels, Wouldn’t Honor It