The future of delivery is not teleportation or 3D printing but rather a sky full of autonomous drones that know where we live, what we buy, and what we want for Christmas, and which will surely someday decimate our numbers by blacking out the sun. So it only makes sense that these doomsday devices should have a pleasant place to land while they silently learn our ways and calculate how best to defeat us in the inevitable war. That’s why Century 21 has unveiled the C21 Delivery Landing Pads, so that our future flying overlords will know exactly which homes are most willing to do their bidding… or something like that.
Century 21’s ‘Delivery Landing Pads’ Will Give Amazon’s Flying Robot Army A Place To Call Home
More From Consumerist
- Amazon Testing “PrimeAir” Drone Delivery In UK
- Amazon Shows Off Latest Prime Air Delivery Drone Prototype In New Video
- Walmart Asks The FAA For Permission To Test Drones For Home Delivery, Curbside Grocery Pickups
- Amazon Exec: Prime Air Drones Will Be “More Like Horses Than Cars”
- Drone Operators Could Outnumber Private Aviation Pilots In Just One Year