The future of delivery is not teleportation or 3D printing but rather a sky full of autonomous drones that know where we live, what we buy, and what we want for Christmas, and which will surely someday decimate our numbers by blacking out the sun. So it only makes sense that these doomsday devices should have a pleasant place to land while they silently learn our ways and calculate how best to defeat us in the inevitable war. That’s why Century 21 has unveiled the C21 Delivery Landing Pads, so that our future flying overlords will know exactly which homes are most willing to do their bidding… or something like that.
Century 21’s ‘Delivery Landing Pads’ Will Give Amazon’s Flying Robot Army A Place To Call Home
- putting off the inevitable FAA Delays Robot Uprising, Says No To Amazon Delivery Drones… For Now
- look at me now Amazon Shows Off Latest Prime Air Delivery Drone Prototype In New Video
- taking to the sky Amazon Testing “PrimeAir” Drone Delivery In UK
- you're the one for me Amazon Wants Its Delivery Drones To Track Customers Down Wherever They Are
- delivery UPS Testing Residential Drone Deliveries Launched From Trucks