Kenny noticed this bit of fuzzy math while shopping at Walgreens. We know that buying in bulk can save you money, but this looks like some kind of experiment designed to test customers’ powers of observation, or possibly their desire not to buy extra drugs they won’t need and waste them.
This Walgreens Math Is So Fuzzy, Maybe Someone’s Messing With Customers
- always on sale Kohl’s Math Means Percentages Don’t Make Any Sense
- 50% more of something Fuzzy Math At Walmart Means Bigger Chicken Broth Carton Costs You More
- advanced target math When Do Identical Products Have Two Different Prices At The Same Store? When They’re Sold At Target, Obviously
- fuzzy math Target’s Fuzzy Math Spreads To Dollar General
- fuzzy math Here’s Some Fuzzy Pricing Math That Isn’t At Target