Kenny noticed this bit of fuzzy math while shopping at Walgreens. We know that buying in bulk can save you money, but this looks like some kind of experiment designed to test customers’ powers of observation, or possibly their desire not to buy extra drugs they won’t need and waste them.
This Walgreens Math Is So Fuzzy, Maybe Someone’s Messing With Customers
- america runs on fuzzy math We’ll Have Six Single Bagels, Please
- fuzzy math More Dish Soap Is A Worse Deal At Walmart
- fuzzy math Egg Pricing At Target Doesn’t Even Pretend To Make Sense
- target math Target, Where Holiday Menu Specials Actually Cost You More Money
- target math Target Agrees To Pay $3.9M To Settle False-Advertising Lawsuit