Money is so heavy and awful to carry around, isn’t it? If you just can’t stand the annoying weight of all those Benjamins in your pocket, there’s a boozy milkshake for $500 at a Hollywood cocktail bar (where else?) starting Nov. 22. What does a half grand get ya?: Edible gold leaf, “the finest Belgian chocolates,” a bunch of unspecified booze and a $190 Swarovski Nirvana Mountain Ring. [Thrillist]
There’s A $500 Booze Milkshake If You’ve Got Money To Spend On That Sort Of Thing
- better do better with burgers Chipotle Will Open Its First Burger Restaurant In Ohio This Fall
- waiter weight Science Says: You’ll Order More Food & Booze If Your Waiter Isn’t Skinny
- booze buzz Alcohol Companies Angling For Health-Conscious Consumers With Boozy Seltzer Drinks
- silk purse from a sow's ear McDonald’s Hopes Its New Packaging Design Makes You Feel Better About Going To McDonald’s
- stocking a floating city What’s Huge, Floats & Has 32,000 Bottles Of Beer, 6,100 Bottles Of Wine & 5,400 Bananas On Board?