Money is so heavy and awful to carry around, isn’t it? If you just can’t stand the annoying weight of all those Benjamins in your pocket, there’s a boozy milkshake for $500 at a Hollywood cocktail bar (where else?) starting Nov. 22. What does a half grand get ya?: Edible gold leaf, “the finest Belgian chocolates,” a bunch of unspecified booze and a $190 Swarovski Nirvana Mountain Ring. [Thrillist]
There’s A $500 Booze Milkshake If You’ve Got Money To Spend On That Sort Of Thing
- booze and bacon Red Robin Fulfills Dreams, Offers Bacon Caramel Bourbon Milkshake
- robo-upsells McDonald’s Hopes Mobile App Can Super-Size Your Spending By Tracking What You Buy
- A new version Taco Bell’s New Cantina Restaurants Will Serve Up Booze, Tapas
- shakes ahoy Burger King Joins Nabisco Brand Party, Tries Chips Ahoy Milkshake
- brand extensions Would You Buy A Johnny Rockets CD Or Toaster?