Last month, McDonald’s announced it was replacing its “Dollar Menu” with an expanded roster of foods that often break that 100-cent barrier. BurgerBusiness.com has the details on several new items being added to the Dollar Menu & More list, like a $1 Buffalo Ranch McChicken, its pricier counterpart with bacon, and a BBQ Ranch Burger that apparently comes complete with a layer of corn chips. [via BurgerBusiness]
New Items For McDonald’s “Don’t Call It A Dollar Menu” Revealed
November 4, 2013
- i build my own combo bags at home McDonald’s Testing $4.99 DIY Combo Meal Bags
- Another McOption McDonald’s Might Replace Dollar Menu With “McPick 2” Micro Menu
- ch-ch-ch-changes McDonald’s Plans Simpler Drive-Thru Menu To Speed Up Orders, Expanding Test Of All-Day Breakfast
- McPick What? McPick Is Now “2 For $4.” Is The $4 Meal The New Dollar Menu?
- cheese for all McDonald’s Expanding Mozzarella Sticks Nationwide In 2016