Stop feeling guilty for that raid-and-binge operation you’ll inevitably embark upon tonight when your child is fast asleep: 81% of adults admit they steal treats from their hardworking children on Halloween. But it’s still not okay for parents to steal their kids’ costumes from last year and squeeze into them for the office’s All Hallows Eve party. [NPR]
News Flash: Adults Stealing Candy From Kids’ Halloween Hauls
- celebrating the spooky holiday Consumers Expected To Spend More Than $6.9 Billion On Halloween Costumes, Candy & Decorations
- what would walter white say? Police: 8-Year-Old Got A Bag Of Crystal Meth In Her Halloween Candy Haul
- keep your eyes peeled Woman Who Lost Wedding Ring Handing Out Halloween Candy Could Use Your Help
- Skewing The Message Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?
- holiday mashups Back-To-School Halloween Candy Keeps Kids Healthy And Happy
Previous Internet Displeased With Hallmark For Switching Carol’s Lyrics From “Gay” To “Fun” On Ornament