Not long ago, we shared with you the information that IKEA product names are pretty much meaningless, even in Swedish. That shouldn’t surprise anyone. But can you tell the difference between an IKEA product name and a death metal band? Time to find out. [IKEA Or Death]
Is It An IKEA Product Or A Death Metal Band?
More From Consumerist
- IKEA Recalls Floor, Table Lamps Because They Should Light Up A Room, Not You
- There Were 3 Other IKEA Dresser Toddler Deaths Dating Back To 1989
- IKEA Recalls 80,000 Safety Gates & Extenders Over Fall Hazards
- IKEA Customers Continue To Report Issues With Massive Malm Dresser Recall
- IKEA Would Only Allow ‘Deadpool’ Writers To Use Joke About Furniture If It Was Authentic