The Food and Drug Administration has published the full list of Chobani products affected in the company’s Yosplosion ’13 Festival of Mold. It’s a wide-ranging list across the company’s product lines, including yogurt tubes for kids and toppings-included Flips. [FDA]
FDA Has Full List Of Products Affected In Chobani Recall
- yogsplosion '13 FDA: Idaho Knew About Chobani Mold Issue Before Yogurts Started Exploding
- yogsplosion '13 Scientists: Recalled Moldy Exploding Chobani Yogurts Could Make Consumers Sick
- greeking out Is Greek Yogurt Still Greek If It’s Made In America?
- greeking out Lawsuit Against Chobani And Fage: Greek Yogurt Is Packed With Sugar, Isn’t Greek
- What's In An Ad? General Mills Sues Chobani For Advertising That Yoplait Contains “Bug Spray”