Since 2:24 today I’ve been trying to read an article about why I should bring my lunch to work on NYTimes.com but I can’t, and not because I suddenly lost the ability to read. Why? The New York Times Twitter says the site is experiencing “technical difficulties.” But a spokeswoman tells Jeff Bercovici at Forbes.com that: “Our initial assessment is that this is most likely the result of a malicious external attack,” she emails. “We are working to fix the problem.” [via Twitter and Forbes.com]
NYTimes.com Goes Down, Saying It’s “Experiencing Technical Difficulties”
- hack attack Do You Ever Shop Anywhere? Congratulations: Your Data Will Be Hacked
- red light Trading Resumes On Floor Of New York Stock Exchange [Update]
- not good Trouble With Twitter, Reddit, Or The Rest Of The Internet Today? It’s Not Just You.
- sounds like a movie plot Sony Pictures Hacked, Films Released Online; North Korea On List Of Suspects
- free music free malware Spotify Ads Were Actually Malware For A While