Since 2:24 today I’ve been trying to read an article about why I should bring my lunch to work on NYTimes.com but I can’t, and not because I suddenly lost the ability to read. Why? The New York Times Twitter says the site is experiencing “technical difficulties.” But a spokeswoman tells Jeff Bercovici at Forbes.com that: “Our initial assessment is that this is most likely the result of a malicious external attack,” she emails. “We are working to fix the problem.” [via Twitter and Forbes.com]
NYTimes.com Goes Down, Saying It’s “Experiencing Technical Difficulties”
- free music free malware Spotify Ads Were Actually Malware For A While
- not good Trouble With Twitter, Reddit, Or The Rest Of The Internet Today? It’s Not Just You.
- hack attack Starwood Hotels Reports Payment Systems At 54 Locations Infected With Malware
- hack attack Tech Company Central To Samsung Pay’s System Breached, Consumer Info Not Targeted
- internet of poorly-secured things Millions Of Hijacked “Smart” Devices Already Aiding Criminals, Research Finds