As we heard on Tuesday, after a man mistakenly received a PayPal balance of $92 quadrillion — only to see that error swiftly reversed— he said he donated to a local campaign in a fit of generosity, despite not really being mega rich. In that spirit, PayPal now says it’ll donate on his behalf to the charity or cause of his choice. It’s not going to be quite a quadrillion bucks, of course: “It didn’t have as many zeroes, but it’s a significant donation,” said the one-time quadrillionaire. [via the Daily News]
PayPal Offers To Donate To Charity On Behalf Of One-Time Quadrillionaire
- a potato for you and a potato for you and a potato for you Guy Who Crowdfunded $55,000 To Make Potato Salad Is Throwing A Huge Potato Party For Charity
- two for the price of one A Friendly Reminder: Check Furniture For Cats Before Donating It To Charity
- loopholes Groups Say Walmart Violated Election Laws To Get Employees To Donate To PAC
- the crowdfunding crowd Know Your Crowdfunding Platforms: Missions, Fees, And Rules
- crowdfunding Is It Cool To Make Mutual Kickstarter Pledge Agreements With Other Campaigns?
Previous Real McDonald’s Workers Share Actual Budgets — And They’re Nothing Like That Corporate Sample