May yours be a long and happy marriage: MetroPCS’s shareholders blessed the union of the company with T-Mobile. All it took was a bit of a sweetened dowry on behalf of T-Mobile’s parent company, Deutsche Telekom. The deal was approved by the Federal Communications Commission last month, so it’s full steam ahead from here. [via Bloomberg]
MetroPCS Shareholders Give Their Blessing For Company’s Marriage To T-Mobile
- t-metropcs MetroPCS Customers Must Surrender To T-Mobile, Trade In Phones
- the limited unlimited T-Mobile Will Pay $48M To Close FCC Investigation Into Limits On “Unlimited” Data Plans
- a helping hand Major Wireless Carriers Offering Free Calls, Texts To Turkey After Istanbul Airport Attack
- switching spots T-Mobile Officially Passes Sprint, Clocks In At No. 3 Among Wireless Providers
- kabletown calling Could Comcast Try To Buy Netflix Or T-Mobile If Time Warner Cable Deal Fails?