If you’re trying to sell a product, it’s probably a good idea to make sure that the person you’re e-mailing isn’t the person who invented a competing product. Say, trying to pitch the Drupal content management system to the creator of competitor WordPress. Sometimes it helps just to Google someone’s name. (via PRDaily)
Mr. Jobs, Can I Interest You In One Of These Fine Zunes?
March 18, 2013
- there are worse ideas Cold Supplement Maker Looks For A Year-Round Business, Decides On Sex Supplement
- ads ads everywhere Uber Thinks You Might Want To Look At A Bunch Of Ads During Your Ride
- not going to a good cause Telemarketer Tricked People Into Believing They Were Buying Cleaning Products To Help Disabled
- mcdonald's McDonald’s Switching To Digital Menu Boards That Suggest Meals Based On The Weather
- like a hot knife through you-know-what 8 Gadgets Devoted Solely To Spreading Butter On Stuff