If you’re trying to sell a product, it’s probably a good idea to make sure that the person you’re e-mailing isn’t the person who invented a competing product. Say, trying to pitch the Drupal content management system to the creator of competitor WordPress. Sometimes it helps just to Google someone’s name. (via PRDaily)
Mr. Jobs, Can I Interest You In One Of These Fine Zunes?
March 18, 2013
- let's get together Attention, Austin: Consumerist Is Hiring Technology Folks
- fresh from the kitchen Bojangles’ Customer Who Returned $4,000 He Found In Bag Says His Good Deed Was Greeted With Disrespect
- never leave a baby behind If You Bring A Baby With You To Shoplift At Walmart, Don’t Leave Her Behind
- the waiting is the hardest part Most Of The Stuff You Want For Christmas Will Be Cheaper After Christmas
- i scream you scream Starbucks Testing Ice Cream In Coffee At 100 California Stores