If you’re trying to sell a product, it’s probably a good idea to make sure that the person you’re e-mailing isn’t the person who invented a competing product. Say, trying to pitch the Drupal content management system to the creator of competitor WordPress. Sometimes it helps just to Google someone’s name. (via PRDaily)
Mr. Jobs, Can I Interest You In One Of These Fine Zunes?
March 18, 2013
- let's get together Attention, Austin: Consumerist Is Hiring Technology Folks
- fresh from the kitchen Bojangles’ Customer Who Returned $4,000 He Found In Bag Says His Good Deed Was Greeted With Disrespect
- i scream you scream Starbucks Testing Ice Cream In Coffee At 100 California Stores
- zinc Do You Have Cold Symptoms? Don’t Reach For Zinc
- there are worse ideas Cold Supplement Maker Looks For A Year-Round Business, Decides On Sex Supplement