It seems like celebrities can convince their fans that basically anything is cool these days. To wit: a terrifying sounding beauty treatment called a “blood facial,” which involves taking blood from elsewhere in your body, separating out platelets and having them injected into your face. We’ll pass this time and just deal with getting old. [CBS Miami]
File New Trend Of Blood Facial Under “Terrifying Things Humans Do To Stay Young”
More From Consumerist
- Wells Fargo Corporate Banking Clients Can Soon Stare Deeply Into Their App To Sign In
- Have You Been Paying Attention? Take The Consumerist Quiz To Find Out!
- Walmart Tried, Gave Up On Using Facial Recognition Software To ID Shoplifters
- The Problem With Direct-To-Consumer Blood Tests: ‘Cancer Stethoscopes’ Are Not A Thing Yet
- MasterCard Rolling Out Payment Verification Technology That Uses Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Scans