Consumer Reports, parent company of The Consumerist, has kicked off intern recruitment! We are currently seeing 21 interns across a wide range of disciplines to join us for a 12-week PAID summer internship. Applicants must be enrolled in an educational program or have graduated no earlier than May 2012. To review all openings and apply, click right here.
Nothing To Do This Summer? Be Our Intern
By consumerist.com January 25, 2012
More From Consumerist
- 5 Steps To Change Your Gas Grill Burner And Save Memorial Day
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Sunscreen This Year
- Tesla Removes The Words “Autopilot” & “Self-Driving” From China Website
- Nestle Investigation Results: Yep, Your Cat’s Food May Have Been Caught By Slaves
- Will DIY Air Conditioners Really Keep You Cool This Summer?