Consumer Reports, parent company of The Consumerist, has kicked off intern recruitment! We are currently seeing 21 interns across a wide range of disciplines to join us for a 12-week PAID summer internship. Applicants must be enrolled in an educational program or have graduated no earlier than May 2012. To review all openings and apply, click right here.
Nothing To Do This Summer? Be Our Intern
By consumerist.com January 25, 2012
- What's The Wage? NBCUniversal Set To Pay $6.4M In Settlement With Unpaid Interns
- sounds cool Quick Fixes For When Your Air Conditioner Isn’t Working Like It Used To
- Just Watch Your Baby Yourself 800,000 Baby Video Monitors Recalled Because Batteries Aren’t Suppose To Burn You
- locals only Just Because You’re Shopping At A Farmer’s Market Doesn’t Mean The Food Came From That Farm
- Putting People To Work Starbucks, 17 Other Companies Partner To Provide “Opportunity Youth” With Jobs, Internships