Consumer Reports, parent company of The Consumerist, has kicked off intern recruitment! We are currently seeing 21 interns across a wide range of disciplines to join us for a 12-week PAID summer internship. Applicants must be enrolled in an educational program or have graduated no earlier than May 2012. To review all openings and apply, click right here.
Nothing To Do This Summer? Be Our Intern
By consumerist.com January 25, 2012
- Dangerous Bathing 86K Infant Bathtubs Recalled Over Drowning Risk
- fire up the grill 5 Steps To Change Your Gas Grill Burner And Save Memorial Day
- What's The Number? 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Sunscreen This Year
- choose your words carefully Tesla Removes The Words “Autopilot” & “Self-Driving” From China Website
- human rights abuses Nestle Investigation Results: Yep, Your Cat’s Food May Have Been Caught By Slaves