Lee found this pig-shaped pork roast at Costco, but doesn’t find it particularly appealing. “I just can’t grill a roast that looks like ‘Babe’,” he writes. It’s like roasting a suckling pig, but without the youth or the internal organs.
Behold The Pork Roast Molded In The Shape Of A Tiny Pig
- unnatural choices Lawsuit Accuses Hormel Of Using Meaningless ‘Natural’ Descriptor For Deli Meat
- ignorance is bliss Here Are This Year’s 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals
- taking it seriously USDA Investigating Hormel Pork Supplier After Video Showing “Completely Unacceptable” Conditions Surfaces
- food 6 Things People Are Talking About When They Talk About Lab-Grown Meat
- teach your children well (TM) Your Kids’ Lesson Plans Are Being Brought To You By Pfizer, WD-40, & Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2