Lee found this pig-shaped pork roast at Costco, but doesn’t find it particularly appealing. “I just can’t grill a roast that looks like ‘Babe’,” he writes. It’s like roasting a suckling pig, but without the youth or the internal organs.
Behold The Pork Roast Molded In The Shape Of A Tiny Pig
More From Consumerist
- Lawsuit Accuses Hormel Of Using Meaningless ‘Natural’ Descriptor For Deli Meat
- Here Are This Year’s 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals
- USDA Investigating Hormel Pork Supplier After Video Showing “Completely Unacceptable” Conditions Surfaces
- 6 Things People Are Talking About When They Talk About Lab-Grown Meat
- Your Kids’ Lesson Plans Are Being Brought To You By Pfizer, WD-40, & Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2