Lee found this pig-shaped pork roast at Costco, but doesn’t find it particularly appealing. “I just can’t grill a roast that looks like ‘Babe’,” he writes. It’s like roasting a suckling pig, but without the youth or the internal organs.
Behold The Pork Roast Molded In The Shape Of A Tiny Pig
- unnatural choices Lawsuit Accuses Hormel Of Using Meaningless ‘Natural’ Descriptor For Deli Meat
- poke poke Guy Accused Of Sticking Needles Into Grocery Store’s Packaged Meat “Just For The Hell Of It”
- piggin' out Niman Ranch: New Perdue Ownership Doesn’t Mean Animal Welfare Standards Will Change
- pigs Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Won’t Make You Sick, Might Make Pork More Expensive
- here's the beef We Tried It: 4 Ways To Cook A Burger That’s Safe To Eat But Doesn’t Taste Like Leather