Sifting through this week’s submissions, it looks like users of the free Consumerist Tipster App had the holidays on their brains. Of course, it appears they didn’t have much choice as stores have already begun packing the aisles with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas items.
Friday Tipster Round-Up: Holiday Creep Edition
By Chris Morran August 26, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Macy’s Herald Square Welcomes The Start Of Fall By Putting Up Christmas Decorations
- Fred Meyer Kicks Off Christmas Decoration Season On Labor Day
- Please Stop Sharing This Photo Of A Nordstrom Anti-Christmas Creep Poster
- Forget About Christmas: Let’s Move On To Valentine’s Day And Easter!
- It’s That Time Of Year Again: Halloween Creep Season