After a suspect shoplifter was arrested, police seized his cellphone and made a startling discovery, FOX 41 reports. Reviewing the entries on the phone, the found orders and special requests from people, who sent him shoplifting selections via text message. However, his method of secreting the merchandise was decidedly lo-tech: he was caught allegedly stuffing shoes down his pants and trying to walk out of the store without paying.
Thief Took Shoplifting Orders Via Text Message, Stuffed Shoes In Pants
By Ben Popken May 24, 2011
- news you can't use If You Want To Keep Your Job As A News Anchor, Don’t Get Caught Shoplifting
- things not to do Walmart Shoplifter Threatens To Infect Employee With HIV
- the meat pants dance Shoplifter Arrested After Shoving Steak Down His Pants
- sad Police Investigating Death During Walmart Shoplifting Incident
- wal-crime Woman Accused Of Shoplifting At Walmart Flashed Security Staff, Then Bit Them