After a suspect shoplifter was arrested, police seized his cellphone and made a startling discovery, FOX 41 reports. Reviewing the entries on the phone, the found orders and special requests from people, who sent him shoplifting selections via text message. However, his method of secreting the merchandise was decidedly lo-tech: he was caught allegedly stuffing shoes down his pants and trying to walk out of the store without paying.
Thief Took Shoplifting Orders Via Text Message, Stuffed Shoes In Pants
By Ben Popken May 24, 2011
- crimes against meat Shrimp Shoplifter Stuffs Shellfish Down Pants, Up Shirt
- wal-crime Woman Accused Of Shoplifting At Walmart Flashed Security Staff, Then Bit Them
- same ploy different state Thief Dons Walmart Smock, Steals Four Flat Screen TVs
- sad Police Investigating Death During Walmart Shoplifting Incident
- failures in babysitting Multi-Tasking Shoplifting Suspect Left 11-Year Old He Was Watching Behind At Walmart