Yesterday the first In-N-Out Burger join in Texas opened its doors. The chain is unlike others in terms of the fervent loyalty it engenders in its fans, and they came by the thousands yesterday to Frisco, Texas to partake in its offerings. Some of them wore paper hats. Some of them ran out of gas. And then there’s this woman, a Cali transplant, who openly cried on camera as she bit into the burger and memories of her childhood flooded back. That grilled patty was her madeleine.
Lady Weeps With Joy As First Texas In-N-Out Burger Opens
By Ben Popken May 12, 2011
- where's the beet? Meatless Burger That Bleeds Pulverized Beet Juice Debuts At Colorado Whole Foods
- bring me the bucket KFC Is Getting Into The Delivery Game (But It Won’t Be Cheap)
- Are You Surprised? Burger King’s “Slightly Congealed” Mac N’ Cheetos Underwhelm Customers, Food Reviewers
- breakfast is served McDonald’s Serving Aussie Angus ‘N’ Egg Burger To Customers Down Under
- what the what The End Is Nigh: Burger King Is Testing Something Called The Whopperito