Yesterday the first In-N-Out Burger join in Texas opened its doors. The chain is unlike others in terms of the fervent loyalty it engenders in its fans, and they came by the thousands yesterday to Frisco, Texas to partake in its offerings. Some of them wore paper hats. Some of them ran out of gas. And then there’s this woman, a Cali transplant, who openly cried on camera as she bit into the burger and memories of her childhood flooded back. That grilled patty was her madeleine.
Lady Weeps With Joy As First Texas In-N-Out Burger Opens
By Ben Popken May 12, 2011
- where's the beet? Meatless Burger That Bleeds Pulverized Beet Juice Debuts At Colorado Whole Foods
- oh, god, why? From Jelly Donut Burgers To Fish Stick Pizza: The Year In Stunt Foods
- california The Longest In-N-Out Drive-Thru Lines, As Seen From Space
- i don't think that word means what you think it means McDonald’s Can’t Use The Word “Artisan” To Describe Limited-Edition Burger In Ireland
- burger vs. burger Tasty Burger Files Formal Opposition To Chipotle’s Tasty Made Trademark