It’s Wednesday, which means you can catch Consumerist’s own Ben Popken on “Taking Stock with Pimm Fox” tonight on Bloomberg TV, where he’ll be talking about the week’s biggest stories. Tune in to Bloomberg TV, or watch online at Bloomberg.com/tv, at 5:35 p.m. ET and again at 9:35 p.m. See you there!
Consumerist On Bloomberg TV's Taking Stock With Pimm Fox Tonight
By consumerist.com April 20, 2011
- skinny bundles get fatter In Midst Of Disney Lawsuit, Verizon Creates FiOS “Custom TV” Package That Includes ESPN
- maybe some day Apple Reportedly Shelving Live-TV Streaming Service For Now
- The New QVC? Amazon Debuts Its First Home-Shopping Live Show Tonight
- Can't Buy That Here Amazon To Prohibit The Sale Of Apple TV, Google Chromecast
- a handsome payday Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Could Be In Line For Huge Payday After Verizon Deal