It’s Wednesday, which means you can catch Consumerist’s own Ben Popken on “Taking Stock with Pimm Fox” tonight on Bloomberg TV, where he’ll be talking about the week’s biggest stories. Tune in to Bloomberg TV, or watch online at Bloomberg.com/tv, at 5:35 p.m. ET and again at 9:35 p.m. See you there!
Consumerist On Bloomberg TV's Taking Stock With Pimm Fox Tonight
By consumerist.com April 20, 2011
- playing for time Today Will Be Extra Long, But Businesses Promise It Won’t Crash Their Computers This Time
- over-the-top Dish To Launch Standalone Sling TV Streaming Service For $20/Month
- skinny bundles get fatter In Midst Of Disney Lawsuit, Verizon Creates FiOS “Custom TV” Package That Includes ESPN
- biologically inaccurate Get Ready For Parents To Fight Over Pink Plastic Pregnant Puppies
- not ready yet Don’t Expect Apple’s Live-TV Streaming Service Until 2016