Catch Ben Popken on “Taking Stock with Pimm Fox” tonight on Bloomberg TV. He’ll be talking about whether or not food dyes are making our kids hyper, Abercrombie’s push-up bikinis for 7-year-olds and, of course, the latest updates on Worst Company In America. Tune in to Bloomberg TV, or watch online at Bloomberg.com/tv, at 5:35 p.m. ET and again at 9:35 p.m. See you there!
Consumerist On Bloomberg TV: Hyperactive Kids In Push-Up Bikinis
By consumerist.com March 30, 2011
- maybe some day Apple Reportedly Shelving Live-TV Streaming Service For Now
- just like the cool kids Report: Apple Working On Video Editing, Sharing App In A Push Towards Social
- consider the pamplemousse Is There Trouble In The Carbonated Waters For LaCroix Parent Company?
- bringing back the classics MTV Bringing Back “Beavis And Butt-head,” “Daria,” & More With New Classics Channel
- megalomedia Report: AT&T Can’t Let Verizon Or Comcast Have All The Fun, Hopes To Branch Into Media