Catch Ben Popken on “Taking Stock with Pimm Fox” tonight on Bloomberg TV. He’ll be talking about whether or not food dyes are making our kids hyper, Abercrombie’s push-up bikinis for 7-year-olds and, of course, the latest updates on Worst Company In America. Tune in to Bloomberg TV, or watch online at Bloomberg.com/tv, at 5:35 p.m. ET and again at 9:35 p.m. See you there!
Consumerist On Bloomberg TV: Hyperactive Kids In Push-Up Bikinis
By consumerist.com March 30, 2011
- biologically inaccurate Get Ready For Parents To Fight Over Pink Plastic Pregnant Puppies
- maybe some day Apple Reportedly Shelving Live-TV Streaming Service For Now
- please watch us Report: Verizon Planning To Jump Into The Streaming-TV Fray While Go90 Flails
- over-the-top Dish To Launch Standalone Sling TV Streaming Service For $20/Month
- wal-cops Activists Emphasize Walmart’s Crime Problem In TV Ads Airing In 4 Cities