Does Domino’s seem a little desperate lately? A little too eager to prove that they’re listening to your negative tweets about the pizza quality, and not putting boogers in the pies? Like that commercial where they talk all those customers who think they’re complaining about the ingredients inside a focus group room, but then they’re actually in the farmer’s field where the tomatoes come from! Because absolutely nothing happens in the process between getting that tomato to the local pizzeria. Nope, they just send it via pneumatic tube. The comedians at UCB have noticed the earnest tone and made a lil parody video to skewer Domino’s for daring to try to change. Free salad topoff via helicopter, anyone?
Domino's Pizza Ads Smack Of Desperation
By Ben Popken March 11, 2011
- pour out some marinara Truck Full Of Domino’s Pizza Dough Hits Overpass, Spills Across Road
- around the world in 80000 calories International Fast Food Roundup: Fish-Shaped Fish Sticks And A Creme Egg McFlurry
- beyond hangry Domino’s Has To Pay Customer $910 For Pizza That Was Never Delivered
- what we talk about when we talk about pizza Pizza Hut Has Hired A Chatbot To Take Online Orders Via Twitter, Facebook Messenger
- going after big pizza New York Sues Domino’s Pizza HQ, Alleges Underpayment Of Workers