Catch Ben Popken on “Taking Stock with Pimm Fox” tonight on Bloomberg TV. He’ll be talking about the TSA asking for a cut of bag check fees, as well as the recent decision to uphold a $311,000 verdict against a debt collector. Tune in to Bloomberg TV, or watch online at Bloomberg.com/tv, at 5:45 p.m. ET and again at 9:45 p.m. See you there!
Consumerist On Bloomberg: Revenge Of The TSA
By consumerist.com March 9, 2011
- Where's My Bag? 3,000 Checked Bags Stranded At Phoenix Airport After TSA System Glitch
- this should be interesting TSA Introducing New, More Invasive Pat-Down Method
- million-dollar problem Airlines Have Spent More Than $12M To Cut Airport Security Lines
- megalomedia Report: AT&T Can’t Let Verizon Or Comcast Have All The Fun, Hopes To Branch Into Media
- a need for speed Would You Sign Up For TSA PreCheck If It Was Cheaper?