Catch Ben Popken on “Taking Stock with Pimm Fox” tonight on Bloomberg TV. He’ll be talking about the TSA asking for a cut of bag check fees, as well as the recent decision to uphold a $311,000 verdict against a debt collector. Tune in to Bloomberg TV, or watch online at Bloomberg.com/tv, at 5:45 p.m. ET and again at 9:45 p.m. See you there!
Consumerist On Bloomberg: Revenge Of The TSA
By consumerist.com March 9, 2011
More From Consumerist
- 3,000 Checked Bags Stranded At Phoenix Airport After TSA System Glitch
- Airlines Have Spent More Than $12M To Cut Airport Security Lines
- Would You Sign Up For TSA PreCheck If It Was Cheaper?
- To Investors, Dunkin’ Donuts Is Stuck Between A McRock And A Starbucks Place
- New York, New Jersey Airports Threaten To Ditch TSA, Hire Own Security Screeners