Fans know that The Consumerist is the place to go for consumer advocacy, money-saving tips, and news about the oddities of global capitalism. But we also work hard to prepare our readers for the coming rise to power of our feline overlords. This UK milk commercial combines slightly off CGI with a warning about what we’re in for when cats finally evolve opposable thumbs.
UK Ad Predicts Feline Evolution, Rise To Power
More From Consumerist
- Hasbro’s Latest Venture Brings Toy Cats To Life To Be Companions To The Elderly
- Grumpy Cat Is Also A Legal Eagle, Files Copyright Lawsuit Against Coffee Company
- Cat Gets Loose On Delta Air Lines Flight, Tries To Realize Dream Of Being A Flight Attendant
- Class Action Suit Alleges Nestle Benefits From Fishing Vessel Slavery To Make Fancy Feast
- More Animal Shelters Holding Black (Fur) Friday Adoption Promotions