A man decided to try installing every single major upgrade version of Windows in consecutive order just to see what would happen, and made a video documenting the amazing results. Quite a dose of nostalgia. I like how the attention to seeing how the color scheme preferences are maintained or not maintained across installs is a major point of focus.
Man Installs Windows 1.0 Through 7 To See What Happens
By Ben Popken March 3, 2011
- ready or not here i come Microsoft Will Push PC Users Into Upgrading Next Year With Update That Automatically Downloads Windows 10
- sneaky sneaky Microsoft Confirms Some Windows 10 Upgrades Have Been Installing In The Background
- we're bad at what we do Time Warner Cable Admits Its Customer Service Stinks. Pinky Swears To Do Better
- lock screen raider Windows 10 Users Start Seeing Full-Screen Ads As Screen Savers
- pay up Woman Wins $10K From Microsoft For Automatic Windows 10 Upgrade