Like looking under the cushions of the largest couch ever, unclaimed.org is a way to search for money that you’ve forgotten about or over looked. Pick the state and that will connect you to the unclaimed property search page for that state and you can start looking to see if you have any old checking and savings account, forgotten pay checks, safe deposit boxes, or trust distributions that are due to you. A friend of mine did this recently and found two old checks. Pretty sweet unexpected bonanza in a recession.
Find Your Lost Money At Unclaimed.Org
By Ben Popken March 3, 2011
- personal finance training 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- where's my money Illinois Sues Sprint Over $2.7M In Unclaimed Rebates That Belong To Customers
- gimme my money IRS Waiting On 1 Million Taxpayers To Claim Almost $1B In Refunds From 2012
- the fix is in 2011 Hot Lotto Winner Sues Over Jackpot That Could Have Been Bigger
- why do you hate free money? High School Grads Failed To Claim $2.7B In College Grant Money Last Year