Like looking under the cushions of the largest couch ever, unclaimed.org is a way to search for money that you’ve forgotten about or over looked. Pick the state and that will connect you to the unclaimed property search page for that state and you can start looking to see if you have any old checking and savings account, forgotten pay checks, safe deposit boxes, or trust distributions that are due to you. A friend of mine did this recently and found two old checks. Pretty sweet unexpected bonanza in a recession.
Find Your Lost Money At Unclaimed.Org
By Ben Popken March 3, 2011
- personal finance training 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- where's my money Illinois Sues Sprint Over $2.7M In Unclaimed Rebates That Belong To Customers
- why do you hate free money? College Students Leaving $3B In Grant Money Unclaimed By Not Filing FAFSA
- the lost & found gets interesting If You’re Missing $100K, Your ATM Card And Some Drugs, Someone At Burger King Found Your Stuff
- let's go down the shore How To Not Suck At Booking A Vacation Rental