Catch Ben Popken on Bloomberg TV tonight at 5:45 pm. He’ll be talking about retail liquidations, including the one that’s going on at certain Borders’ stores, and whether they’re a good deal for consumers. (Yeah, right!) There will also be a Worst Company In America update. Tune in to Bloomberg TV, or watch online at Bloomberg.com/tv, at 5:45 p.m. ET. See you there!
Consumerist On Bloomberg: The Frontlines Of The Borders Liquidation
By consumerist.com March 2, 2011
More From Consumerist
- In Midst Of Disney Lawsuit, Verizon Creates FiOS “Custom TV” Package That Includes ESPN
- Uber Will Now Take You From San Diego To Tijuana, Won’t Bring You Back
- Report: Sports Authority’s Last Hope To Keep Its Name Alive Backing Away From Deal
- Sports Authority: Nope, We’re Not Liquidating… Yet.
- No, The Deals At Store Closing Sales Are Often Not That Great