A guy shows TODAY how he posts fake glowing reviews for his own resort and restaurant on TripAdvisor, and trash talks the competition. This doesn’t mean that customer review sites like TripAdvisor aren’t worthwhile, though. Just take his own advice and throw out the best reviews and the worst. The ones in the middle are the most likely to be from real people reflecting their real experience.
Resort Owner Shows How He Games TripAdvisor
By Ben Popken February 25, 2011
- where are the results Yelp, TripAdvisor Not Happy With Google’s New Critics’ Review Search Results
- How Do They Stack Up? TripAdvisor Now Lets Travelers Bemoan, Praise Airlines Through Ratings & Reviews
- yanked Group Of Travel Sites Claim Delta Air Lines Has Cut Them Off From Using Its Data
- For All Your Travel Needs? Amazon Reportedly Launching Hotel Booking Site In 2015
- hush yourself Things Are Looking Up For Federal Law Banning “Gag Clauses” That Prevent Customers From Writing Honest Reviews