We already knew that Starbucks new “Trenta” size was slightly larger than the capacity of the average human stomach (and how this was not really a big idea when you think about what 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts have been doing for years), but now, just for a little dose of extra perspective, Cockeyed demonstrates how the Trenta holds an entire bottle of wine, with 5 oz left over. I think I just figured out my new way to get drunk in the park: wineaccinos!
Starbucks Trenta Holds Entire Bottle Of Wine
By Ben Popken February 4, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Lawsuit Claims Starbucks Is Putting Too Much Ice In Iced Beverages
- Bottled Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccinos Will Be Everywhere, Not Just Costco
- Readers Share Secrets Of The Starbucks ‘Undertow,’ Or Whatever They Call It
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea Scoops Up Stumptown Roasters
- Starbucks Adds Latte Macchiato To Permanent Menu — So… What The Heck Is A Latte Macchiato?