We already knew that Starbucks new “Trenta” size was slightly larger than the capacity of the average human stomach (and how this was not really a big idea when you think about what 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts have been doing for years), but now, just for a little dose of extra perspective, Cockeyed demonstrates how the Trenta holds an entire bottle of wine, with 5 oz left over. I think I just figured out my new way to get drunk in the park: wineaccinos!
Starbucks Trenta Holds Entire Bottle Of Wine
By Ben Popken February 4, 2011
- sexagintuple frap 2.0 $61 Sexagintuple Frap 2.0 Breaks Starbucks Free Drink Record
- the frap heard 'round the world Starbucks Employees Getting Really Tired Of Your Free Drink Record Attempts
- GIVE ME MY COFFEE! People Get Angry When Starbucks Questions Their Age, Deletes Their Gold Accounts
- caffeine fix Lawsuit Claims Starbucks Is Putting Too Much Ice In Iced Beverages
- coffee coffee everywhere Starbucks Opening Upscale Roastery In Seattle, Testing “Express” Stores In NYC