Reader Nathan spotted these confusing sale signs at a Belk and can’t figure out how much off he’s supposed to get. Can you?
Math Problems: How Much Percent Off Is This?
By Ben Popken January 3, 2011
- always on sale Kohl’s Math Means Percentages Don’t Make Any Sense
- JCPenney JCPenney Learns How To Run Sales Again, Not Sure How Much 50% Off Is
- sale fail How Much Does Soda Cost At Target? Target Has No Idea
- sale fail ‘Target Math’ Continues To Spread, Infecting Lowe’s & Walmart
- playing the field Belk Department Stores Thinking Of Flirting With Suitors Like Nordstrom, Macy’s