Disney has developed a new subterranean nerve center to combat lines as they happen. Pirates of the Caribbean too slow? Launch more boats and deploy a Jack Sparrow actor to distract customers. Fantasyland overflowing but Tomorrowland bare? Send out a mini-parade to lure guests over. Sounds like the basis for a fun new real-time strategy game.
Disney World Deploys Massive Underground Lair To Combat Lines
By Ben Popken December 28, 2010
- toddler patrol Disney World Adding Fun New Mandatory Fingerprinting Attraction For Kids 3 And Up
- in the house of mouse Disney Parks Considering Surge-Pricing Model To Determine The Cost Of Admission
- let it grow Dole Slapping Disney Branding On Fresh Produce Line Aimed At Kids
- costumed copyright crusaders Disney Not Happy About Snow White, Captain America Seen At Chinese Theme Park
- put that away Disney Puts The Kibosh On Selfie Sticks In All Of Its Theme Parks