The number one cause of personal finance ruin is procrastination, and the number one cause of procrastination is fear of failure. So if you find yourself watching Brideplasty instead of balancing your checkbook, deciding which expenses to cut, or updating your retirement savings plan, here are some tips for making those tasks less daunting.
Overcome Personal Finance Procrastination
By Ben Popken November 30, 2010
- the credit unicorn “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths
- kids today Nearly 2 Of 3 Millennials Don’t Have Credit Cards
- saying i.o.u. How To Not Suck… At Merging Your Money When You Marry
- you always hurt the ones you love 3 Ways You Could Be Hurting Your Credit Score Even If You Pay Your Bills On Time
- The New Payday Loan RISE Credit: A Safe Short-Term Loan Option Or A Payday Wolf In Rocky’s Sweatshirt?