The number one cause of personal finance ruin is procrastination, and the number one cause of procrastination is fear of failure. So if you find yourself watching Brideplasty instead of balancing your checkbook, deciding which expenses to cut, or updating your retirement savings plan, here are some tips for making those tasks less daunting.
Overcome Personal Finance Procrastination
By Ben Popken November 30, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Regulators Shut Down Debt Relief Operation That Took Millions From Consumers
- Here Are Some Last-Minute Gift Ideas For Last-Minute Gift-Givers
- Restricting Debt Collection Doesn’t Limit Credit Availability
- Banks Trying To Attract Customers With Products To Reduce, Repay Student Loans
- Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?