The number one cause of personal finance ruin is procrastination, and the number one cause of procrastination is fear of failure. So if you find yourself watching Brideplasty instead of balancing your checkbook, deciding which expenses to cut, or updating your retirement savings plan, here are some tips for making those tasks less daunting.
Overcome Personal Finance Procrastination
By Ben Popken November 30, 2010
- the credit unicorn “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths
- Preparing For The End Of Life The Grim But Necessary Art Of Closing Accounts For Dead Family Members & Loved Ones
- military money Protecting Military Servicemembers From Predatory Loans Is A National Security Issue
- Not Quite Consumer Friendly Abusive Lending Practices Can Lead To Negative Long-Term Consequences For Borrowers, Communities
- Complain Your Heart Out CFPB Wants To Let Consumers Air Financial Grievances In Publicly Viewable Forum