This Open Thread is up early so you can share your bargain-hunting victories… or smug assertions of your moral superiority for staying home and not buying anything. Either way.
Top Posts Of The Week And Black Friday Open Thread
- kicking the can down the road Student Loan Debt Causing Millennials To Delay Marriage, Kids, Home-Buying
- debt 101 Students At Closed Corinthian Colleges May Ask For Federal Student Loan Relief
- bad ideas New Jersey Legislation Would Create Student Loan Lottery To Let You Gamble Away Your Debt
- Will Anything Work? Expected Bill Would Allow Private Student Loan Debt To Be Discharged In Bankruptcy
- corinthian colleges Agreement Could Temporarily Halt Legal Action On Loans For Some Former Corinthian College Students