This Open Thread is up early so you can share your bargain-hunting victories… or smug assertions of your moral superiority for staying home and not buying anything. Either way.
Top Posts Of The Week And Black Friday Open Thread
By Laura Northrup November 26, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Student Loan Debt Causing Millennials To Delay Marriage, Kids, Home-Buying
- Know Before You Owe Mountains Of Student Loan Debt
- Are Employee Student Loan Contributions The Next 401(K)?
- What You Need To Know About New Rules Allowing Debt Collection Robocalls From Feds
- College-Bound Students Are Unprepared For Financial Burden Of Loans. What Needs To Change?