If you’re planning on getting ahead in life with a degree from a for-profit college, consider this: a new report says that only 9% of students there graduate within 6 years. Ah, so that’s the reason why you don’t see too many University of Phoenix degrees hanging on the walls of high-powered execs.
Only 9% Of Students At For-Profit Colleges Graduate Within 6 Years
By Ben Popken November 24, 2010
- better before or after? Report: For-Profit College Students Earn Less After Graduation Than They Did Before
- Do More AGs Seek Better Protections For Servicemembers Deceived By For-Profit Colleges
- you don't say University Of Phoenix Parent Company Tries To Explain Sinking Stock Price
- Look For A Change University Of Phoenix May Be Up For Sale
- (insert rising out of the ashes reference here) Struggling University Of Phoenix Parent Company To Go Private