It seems Wells Fargo has an employee whose actual name is “Dispute Representative.” Or at least so it would appear by the letter he received in his response to his request to have an erroneous item removed from his credit report. Guess the guy found his perfect job.
Wells Fargo Has A Dispute Representative Named "Dispute Representative"
By Ben Popken November 19, 2010
- Scheming Schemster Man Arrested For Allegedly “Corrupting” Wells Fargo Employees In Scheme To Access Customer Accounts
- Voicing Their Frustration Alabama Restaurant Owners Claim Wells Fargo Won’t Fix Issue That Cost Workers $30K In Tips
- if you don't have anything nice to say Credit Bureaus, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Top List Of Most Complained-About Financial Companies
- officially on the rolls Man Named God Reaches Settlement With Equifax, Finally Gets A Credit Score
- Taking a closer look Senators Ask For Investigation Into Possible Wage, Hour Violations By Wells Fargo