It seems Wells Fargo has an employee whose actual name is “Dispute Representative.” Or at least so it would appear by the letter he received in his response to his request to have an erroneous item removed from his credit report. Guess the guy found his perfect job.
Wells Fargo Has A Dispute Representative Named "Dispute Representative"
By Ben Popken November 19, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Senators Ask For Investigation Into Possible Wage, Hour Violations By Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo’s High-Pressure Sales Strategy Probed By Federal Regulators
- Wells Fargo On The Hook For $185 Million For Opening Unauthorized Accounts
- Wells Fargo CEO Stumpf Admits He Learned Of Fake Accounts In 2013
- Did Wells Fargo Target Seniors? Lawmakers Want To Find Out