It seems Wells Fargo has an employee whose actual name is “Dispute Representative.” Or at least so it would appear by the letter he received in his response to his request to have an erroneous item removed from his credit report. Guess the guy found his perfect job.
Wells Fargo Has A Dispute Representative Named "Dispute Representative"
By Ben Popken November 19, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Alabama Restaurant Owners Claim Wells Fargo Won’t Fix Issue That Cost Workers $30K In Tips
- Credit Bureaus, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Top List Of Most Complained-About Financial Companies
- Wells Fargo’s High-Pressure Sales Strategy Probed By Federal Regulators
- Wells Fargo To Pay $8M To Settle West Virginia Lawsuit Against Company It Acquired in 2001
- Wells Fargo Set To Launch Its Own Digital Wallet On Android Devices