A restaurant owner had a sizzling idea: a bikini bacon contest. Women were judged based on patron hoots and hollers in their ability to wear bikinis made out of woven bacon. The proceeds from the night and from the raffle tickets were all to go to a foundation for juvenile diabetes. Sounds great, except the charity doesn’t exist. CBS Sacramento’s Call Kurtis investigates.
Man Holds Bikini Bacon Contest For Charity. Except Charity Doesn't Exist.
By Ben Popken November 18, 2010
- Horrible Scams Beware Of Scammers Using The Washington Mudslide To Profit Off Your Generosity
- our long chip nightmare is over If Anyone Actually Liked Cappuccino Potato Chips, They’ll Be Bummed Wasabi Ginger Is Lay’s New Flavor
- starting from scratch In Wake Of Storms, Don’t Be Taken In By Home-Repair Scams Or Fake Charities
- Cutting Down On Fraud MoneyGram To Pay $13M, Revamp Policies To Protect Against Wire Transfer Fraud
- have a heart Dish Apologizes For Demanding Couple Return Equipment After Their Home Was Destroyed By Wildfire