A restaurant owner had a sizzling idea: a bikini bacon contest. Women were judged based on patron hoots and hollers in their ability to wear bikinis made out of woven bacon. The proceeds from the night and from the raffle tickets were all to go to a foundation for juvenile diabetes. Sounds great, except the charity doesn’t exist. CBS Sacramento’s Call Kurtis investigates.
Man Holds Bikini Bacon Contest For Charity. Except Charity Doesn't Exist.
By Ben Popken November 18, 2010
- scams Watch Out For Fake Magazine Renewal Invoices
- starting from scratch In Wake Of Storms, Don’t Be Taken In By Home-Repair Scams Or Fake Charities
- bacon is everywhere How To Wake Up To The Sounds And Smell Of Bacon Without Entering The Kitchen
- baconalia Meat Dreams: Bacon-Scented Pillowcases Exist
- don't be taken in As Floods Ravage Louisiana, Here’s How To Avoid Home Repair & Charity Scams