The illicit economy of phishers and malware perpetrators is growing more sophisticated, and more brazen. “Bulletproof” hosting sites that offered to protect their users from attacks and takedown requests now have corporate-like web pages offering a menu of a la carte services. The only limit is no spam and no porn. Hey, even they have standards.
Badware Hosting Sites Growing More Sophisticated, Offer Menu Of Services
By Ben Popken November 15, 2010
- free music free malware Spotify Ads Were Actually Malware For A While
- internet of poorly-secured things Millions Of Hijacked “Smart” Devices Already Aiding Criminals, Research Finds
- hack attack Nearly 33 Million Twitter Passwords May Have Been Leaked
- malware experience Number Of Wendy’s Restaurants Hit In Malware Attack Now ‘Considerably Higher’ Than 300
- Beware Of Scam Accidentally Typing “.om” Instead of “.com” Puts Your Computer At Risk For Malware