Those rumors that the Microsoft Kinect has trouble with certain skin tones? No way, says Consumer Reports. Just stop playing in that dark basement rec room, and all will be well.
No, The Kinect Is Not Racist
By marcperton November 4, 2010
- pulling the plug Xbox Fitness Users Ticked Off That Microsoft Is Rendering Purchased Content Unusable
- What's The Number? 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Sunscreen This Year
- pulling the plug Report: Microsoft Ditching Lumia Smartphones In Favor Of A New Surface Phone
- Burying The Hatchet Microsoft And Google Decide To Kiss, Make Up And Drop All Those Pesky Patent Lawsuits
- cancer Indoor Tanning Company Issuing Refunds After Claiming Tanning Won’t Increase Cancer Risk