Those rumors that the Microsoft Kinect has trouble with certain skin tones? No way, says Consumer Reports. Just stop playing in that dark basement rec room, and all will be well.
No, The Kinect Is Not Racist
By marcperton November 4, 2010
- dis-kinect Microsoft Also Ditching Mandatory Kinect Purchase For Xbox One
- pulling the plug Xbox Fitness Users Ticked Off That Microsoft Is Rendering Purchased Content Unusable
- better call saul The Aaron Paul Xbox One Ad Will Mess With Your Xbox One
- why pay more? Microsoft May No Longer Require Xbox Users To Pay Extra For Access To Streaming Video
- Gotta Play All Day YouTube In Talks To Buy Video Game Streaming Company Twitch For $1B