Those rumors that the Microsoft Kinect has trouble with certain skin tones? No way, says Consumer Reports. Just stop playing in that dark basement rec room, and all will be well.
No, The Kinect Is Not Racist
By marcperton November 4, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Xbox Fitness Users Ticked Off That Microsoft Is Rendering Purchased Content Unusable
- Report: Microsoft Ditching Lumia Smartphones In Favor Of A New Surface Phone
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Sunscreen This Year
- Microsoft And Google Decide To Kiss, Make Up And Drop All Those Pesky Patent Lawsuits
- Why Is Microsoft Spending $26 Billion To Acquire LinkedIn?