Need to wash a lot of potatoes in a hurry? Pop them in the dishwasher. Set it to quick rinse and go. Of course, don’t put any suds in!
Wash Your Potatoes In The Dishwasher
By Ben Popken November 3, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Can You Safely Wash Fine China In The Dishwasher? Maybe.
- North Carolina Town Still Stuck With Stench Of Burned Sweet Potatoes Weeks After Thanksgiving
- 3 Fancy Dishwasher Features You Can Do Without
- The Average Price Of Thanksgiving Dinner Predicted To Top $50 For The First Time Ever This Year
- Survey Says: Supermarkets’ Turkey Giveaways Aren’t That Exciting To Younger Shoppers