One of the manufacturers being sued for selling drywall that reeked up houses with the smell of rotting eggs is participating in a pilot program to make repairs on 300 homes. Awesome, only a few more thousand to go.
Stinky-Smelling Drywall Maker Will Repair 300 Homes
By Ben Popken October 15, 2010
- DIY distinctions Home Depot Explains Why It Offers “Do-It-Herself” Workshops
- drop in the bucket Chase To Pay Out $300 Million Over Home Insurance Allegations
- box of air CVS To Pay $225K For Misleading Packaging On Store-Brand Products
- start your legal engines First Class-Action Suit Filed Over Botched GM Recall Tied To At Least 12 Deaths
- well that's settled DOJ Finally Confirms Record-Setting $16.65B Settlement With Bank Of America