CCTV video has recently resurfaced showing what happened inside a Pacific Sun cruise ship during a severe storm. Passengers smack to the floor and locomote from port to sideboard and back again like ragdolls on ice, cling desperately to anything they can get a hand on, and try to dodge the piles of furniture caroming around. Cruise ships can be fun, but out there on the open seas Mother Nature can have her own ideas about what constitutes a good time.
Passengers Tossed Like Ragdolls Inside Storm-Stricken Cruise Ship
By Ben Popken September 17, 2010
- troubled waters Cruise Ship Recently Damaged In Major Storm Turns Around Again Due To Bad Weather, Norovirus Outbreak
- bumpy rides Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Damaged In “Extreme” Storm Turning Around, Heading Back To Port
- a tale as old as time Norovirus Strikes At Least 200 Passengers On Princess Cruise Ship In New Zealand
- got that pandemic Cruise Ship Earns Nickname “Pandemic Princess,” Cancels Next Trip For Mechanical Reasons
- man overboard Cruise Passenger Falls From One Ship, Gets Rescued By Another 5 Hours Later