CCTV video has recently resurfaced showing what happened inside a Pacific Sun cruise ship during a severe storm. Passengers smack to the floor and locomote from port to sideboard and back again like ragdolls on ice, cling desperately to anything they can get a hand on, and try to dodge the piles of furniture caroming around. Cruise ships can be fun, but out there on the open seas Mother Nature can have her own ideas about what constitutes a good time.
Passengers Tossed Like Ragdolls Inside Storm-Stricken Cruise Ship
By Ben Popken September 17, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Cruise Ship Recently Damaged In Major Storm Turns Around Again Due To Bad Weather, Norovirus Outbreak
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Damaged In “Extreme” Storm Turning Around, Heading Back To Port
- What’s Huge, Floats & Has 32,000 Bottles Of Beer, 6,100 Bottles Of Wine & 5,400 Bananas On Board?
- Adorable Multilingual Robot Goes To Work On Cruise Ship, Never Gets Seasick
- Carnival Cruise Ship Liberty Stuck In St. Thomas After Engine Fire