One way to cut down on the fat on your next pizza pie while keeping the flavor is to order it with double tomato sauce and light cheese. Just reducing the mozz by one-third saves you 20 g of fat per pie, equal to the amount in a McDonald’s Quarter Pounder.
Reduce Fat By Ordering Pizza With Double Tomato And Light Cheese
By Ben Popken September 14, 2010
- The next five year diet 6 Things You Should Know About The New Federal Dietary Guidelines
- i want to go to there Nation’s First Pizza ATM Proves Dreams Really Can Come True
- triple treat box Pizza Hut Will Now Sell You A Dresser Of Pizza
- around the world in 80000 calories International Fast Food Roundup: Fish-Shaped Fish Sticks And A Creme Egg McFlurry
- why knot? Pizza Hut Now Selling A Pizza With Built-In Garlic Knots