One way to cut down on the fat on your next pizza pie while keeping the flavor is to order it with double tomato sauce and light cheese. Just reducing the mozz by one-third saves you 20 g of fat per pie, equal to the amount in a McDonald’s Quarter Pounder.
Reduce Fat By Ordering Pizza With Double Tomato And Light Cheese
By Ben Popken September 14, 2010
- the past was delicious Remembering When America First Met, Fell In Love With Pizza
- pie are squared Can Math Determine Whether Pizza Hut Or Domino’s Is Better?
- hopelessly devoted to you 9 Things We Learned About A Guy Who Claims He’s Only Eaten Pizza For The Past 25 Years
- who's hungry? Loosen Your Belt, It’s Time For The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Restaurant Meals Of 2015!
- all things in moderation Presenting The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals Of 2014!