Like previous versions, iTunes 10 is a hefty hunk of software that actually contains within it 6 different Windows Installer programs that you don’t always need or want. Apple doesn’t let you customize the install, but this guide shows you how to install only the slimmest iTunes footprint you need for your purposes.
Install iTunes 10 Minus The Bloatware (PC)
By Ben Popken September 13, 2010
- apple iTunes And App Stores Down Worldwide, Other Apple Sites Also Reported Down
- the more you know How To Disable iCloud On Your iPhone, iPad, Or Other iDevice
- et tu u2? Didn’t Want That U2 Album On Your iPhone? Now You Can Remove It
- it's all in the cloud Apple Increases iTunes Match, Apple Music iCloud Storage Limit To 100,000 Tracks
- free trials Apple Music Offers Musicians Royalties Of 70% Of Nothing During Free Trial