Like previous versions, iTunes 10 is a hefty hunk of software that actually contains within it 6 different Windows Installer programs that you don’t always need or want. Apple doesn’t let you customize the install, but this guide shows you how to install only the slimmest iTunes footprint you need for your purposes.
Install iTunes 10 Minus The Bloatware (PC)
By Ben Popken September 13, 2010
- it's all in the cloud Apple Increases iTunes Match, Apple Music iCloud Storage Limit To 100,000 Tracks
- pay to play Apple Kills Off Free iTunes Radio In Favor Of Apple Music
- stop calling me! iOS 10 Will Allow Nomorobo & Other Call Blockers To Work On iPhones
- where's the music? Apple Sent Two Technicians To Investigate Music Download Deletions
- brandware Verizon Wants To Sell App Installations On Your Phone To Advertisers