The American traveler who wouldn’t answer the questions of the passport control officer upon re-entry to these shores beyond the legally required minimum has posted a 10-point response to the over seven-hundred comments his story received. Long-story short: “The only absolute and unqualified right of citizenship is to residence within the territorial boundaries of the United States; a citizen cannot be either deported or denied reentry.” U.S. v. Valentine.
Guy Hassled For Refusing To Answer Custom Cops' Questions Responds To 700 Of Yours
By Ben Popken September 13, 2010
- suspicious silence Why Amazon’s Alexa Can’t Tell You If It’s Connected To The CIA
- detained and unexplained Oscar-Winning Director Of Snowden Documentary Trying To Find Out Why She’s Been Detained At Airports So Much
- Do You Really Want To Know The Answer McDonald’s Says It’s Going To Start Answering Your Questions With “Real” Answers
- is that really safer? United Airlines Updates Login Protections With Pre-Selected Security Question Answers
- not gonna tell Cable Companies Refuse To Reveal How Much They Make Off Of Set-Top Boxes