The American traveler who wouldn’t answer the questions of the passport control officer upon re-entry to these shores beyond the legally required minimum has posted a 10-point response to the over seven-hundred comments his story received. Long-story short: “The only absolute and unqualified right of citizenship is to residence within the territorial boundaries of the United States; a citizen cannot be either deported or denied reentry.” U.S. v. Valentine.
Guy Hassled For Refusing To Answer Custom Cops' Questions Responds To 700 Of Yours
By Ben Popken September 13, 2010
- is that really safer? United Airlines Updates Login Protections With Pre-Selected Security Question Answers
- say what? T-Mobile CEO John Legere To Critics Of Binge On: “Who The F**k Are You?”
- the spirit of 1775 Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- a new type of customer service Macy’s New App Answers Questions You Used To Ask Store Employees
- politics FCC, Congress Go At It About Pretty Much Everything Once Again